JOIN us at Hi10Anime's IRC Channel!
If you want to get a desktop IRC client, follow the guide.
DOWNLOAD HexChat from this link: https://hexchat.github.io/downloads.html
You can download other IRC clients if you want. HexChat is just my choice.
How to Install: (just in case you don't know how)
Step 1: https://hi10anime.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/irc_install_step1.png
Step 2: https://hi10anime.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/irc_install_step2.png
Step 3: https://hi10anime.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/irc_install_step3.png
Step 4: https://hi10anime.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/irc_install_step4.png
Step 5: https://hi10anime.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/irc_install_step5.png
Step 6: https://hi10anime.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/irc_install_step6.png
Step 7: https://hi10anime.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/irc_install_step7.png
How to Join in (Connecting):
Step 1: Enter your desired User Information
Step 2: Look for Rizon in the "Networks list".
Step 3: Click on Favor. Rizon should now be marked (bold text style).
Step 4: Check/Tick "Skip network list on startup" and "Show favorites only".
Step 5: Select Rizon under Networks and click Edit. The "Edit Rizon" window will appear and then check/tick "Auto connect to this network on startup".
Step 6: Click the button on the right end of "Favorite channels" with the ... markings and the "Favorite Channels (Auto-Join List)" window will appear. Click the Add button.
Step 7: After clicking the Add button, type in " #hi10anime ". Then close the window afterwards.
Step 8: Back to "Edit Rizon" window. Type /join next to Connect command: . Close this window and then click the Connect button found in the "Network List" window.
YOU ARE NOW CONNECTED AT HI10ANIME'S IRC CHANNEL
REGISTER YOUR NICK
- The e-mail that you enter should be really valid for you are to verify your nick after registering, it will send you your verification code and enter it for verification
- Type in: /msg NickServ REGISTER password [email protected]
- After this, an e-mail will be sent to the e-mail address that you used.
- The e-mail contains the confirmation code that you need to enter for confirmation.
- Type in: /msg NickServ CONFIRM ConfirmationCodeFromEmail (you can simply copy and paste this from the e-mail that you received)
Wrong e-mail? Just type: /msg NickServ CANCEL password
SAVE YOUR INFORMATION
Step 1: Click HexChat from the Menu Bar or simply hit CTRL+S on your keyboard.
Step 2: Type in the password your registered in the "Edit Rizon" window on the field located at the right of Nickserv password:
• Enjoy the File Server provided by Khaos
• Enjoy the Anime Trivia Bot (it is some sort of a contest and you gain points by answering correctly)